Neptune Chemical Pump Company Inc. offers a full line of metering pumps for the agriculture industry. Neptune chemigation pumps are reliable and built to last.
- Convenience – designed to efficiently meter the flow of chemicals.
- Precision – better fertilization control of your fields.
- The Neptune pump uses hydraulic oil to actuate a diaphragm which then moves back and forth to meter the fertilizer.
- The distance the diaphragm moves is controlled by a simple tool-free stroke knob, with settings from 10-100 gallons per hour.
- All moving parts are constantly submerged in oil and enclosed from the environment, meaning long life and reliability.