There’s a good chance GPS is being used in nearly every new implement on your farm. So, it makes sense to incorporate it into your irrigation operation. Valley® GPS Position uses Wide Area Augmentation System (WAAS) to accurately pinpoint the position of your center pivot or linear. The GPS calculations are performed inside your GPS-ready control panel, so you don’t need to waste precious hours connecting to and working from another computer.
Ultimately, GPS Position allows you to be more efficient with your time. We’re an authorized Valley Irrigation dealer providing high-quality parts and equipment in Fremont, Nebraska.
- Saves time and money: You don’t have to invest in applying crop inputs where they aren’t needed, or you can apply extra if needed.
- Easy to use: Enhanced management capabilities.
- More accurate: Precision application of water, fertilizers, and crop inputs.
- Options: Valley ICON® series and AutoPilot Linear control panels are shipped to you with GPS Position capability.
- Available for center pivots and linears.
- Requires a GPS-ready control panel: Valley ICON® series or AutoPilot Linear.
- Accurate GPS Position information gathered from the last drive unit for center pivots and from the cart for linears.
- WAAS (Wide Area Augmentation System) enabled receiver provides accuracy of +/- 10 feet.