Using the latest technology in communications delivery, Valley® GPS Guidance for corners and linears has been re-engineered for greater reliability in communication, to provide improved steering accuracy. We’re an authorized Valley Irrigation dealer providing high-quality parts and equipment in Fremont, Nebraska.
- Better communication: Valley GPS Guidance eliminates the need for radios, leveraging PLCs for greater dependability in communication.
- Flexible: The guidance path can be easily reprogrammed with the exclusive Valley mapping tool to match changes in farm practices or field boundaries.
- More consistent performance: Built-in terrain compensation reduces over-steering on rolling terrain or high ridges, resulting in a straighter and more consistent wheel track for less crop damage.
- Reliable technology: With direct connection to the control panel, Valley GPS Guidance can provide highly accurate pivot position to any Valley GPS-ready control panel for help with end guns, VRI, and stop-in-slot.
- Versatile: Valley GPS Guidance is compatible with all Valley control panels and corner models. It also easily retrofits into an existing John Deere/NavCom or Trimble multi- or single-frequency system.
- Can be retrofitted to existing corner equipment.
- Requires a GPS Guidance panel, in addition to your existing control panel.
- Available GPS Guidance option with no subscription fee: Valley Single Frequency RTK GPS is an economical guidance option available for new and retro Valley Precision Corners® and Valley VFlex™ Corners – with no subscription fees.