The Valley®VFlex™ Corner is durable and reliable, stable on rough terrain and in bad weather, and easy to maintain. It offers more features and options than any other corner on the market today, including three span lengths, two types of sprinkler sequencing, two types of guidance systems, multiple tire choices, multiple steering options, two water inlet options, and trailing or leading orientation. It can be customized to meet the requirements of your field, your operation, and your method of farming. We provide Valley Irrigation parts and equipment in the Fremont, Nebraska area.
- Valley Corner DualDrive™: delivers excellent traction and increased flotation in difficult field conditions.
- Single-frequency RTK GPS Guidance.
- High-profile crop clearance.
- More features and options than any other corner on the marketplace today.
- Can be customized to meet the requirements of your field, your operation, and your method of farming.
- Options: Two precision guidance options including Valley GPS Guidance or Below-Ground Guidance
- Dependable: 6-5/8” Model 8120 means durable structure with less weight on the drive unit for reduced steering loads.
- Proven design: Track-and-roller joint with larger rollers and new wear plates for extreme durability.
- Withstands the elements: Wide “T-Bar” mounted cradle for stability in high winds.
- Added strength: Steerable drive unit design with dual tower supports for industry-leading strength and durability.
- Available on Model 8120 center pivot and other brand machines.
- Available with single- or dual-steering gearboxes.
|Corner length options||66 meter span with 25 meter overhang|
|Span Connection||Track-and-Roller joint|
|Guidance options||Below-ground cable, GPS Guidance|
|Crop clearance profile options||Standard and High|
|Tire size options||11-22.5 Recap, 11.2-24, 11.2-38, 14.9-24, 16.9-24, 18.4-26, 18.4R26|
|Corner Steering Gearbox||Single standard, Single heavy-duty, Dual standard, Dual heavy-duty|